About Me

My photo
Vice President Athenee Importers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Inaugural Blog Post

While I consider myself technologically savvy, in the past year I started Tweeting & now I think it's time to put some of my thoughts, tasting notes and tidbits of info passed along to me by the wineries out there for all of you to read.

This blog will be a place where I will post my thougts on new vintages, wines and stories behind the wineries we represent.  I hope that it will be informative and give you a better understanding about Athenee Importers and our goal of educating the public about great Greek wines that are avaialble in the US.

Stay tuned and as I get more used to this blogging thing, I will begin posting to the site.

Here's to a leap forward into another form of social media!!

No comments:

Post a Comment